Bummed out about having braces? Invisalign Teen gives you a whole new way to wear braces for a “clearly” amazing smile!
The team has a game this Friday night, homecoming is in a month, and what about my yearbook pictures?! Don’t stress! With Invisalign Teen you won’t need to turn down any dates, wear a paper bag over your head, or hide out in your room for two years! Invisalign Teen aligners are a perfect fit for your lifestyle, because aligners are: clear, removable, super comfortable and customized just for you.
Unlike traditional metal braces, your Invisalign Teen aligners are removable, which means you can go ahead and eat all the things you love without worrying about breaking a bracket or losing a rubber band. Cheers!
Invisalign aligners are really comfortable and very durable. They fit in with any of your extracurricular activities. So whether you’re swimming the 50-meter race, throwing the football out on the field, or playing the clarinet with the school band, you don’t have to worry about your braces getting in the way!
Who is using Invisalign® ?
Listen to Katherine Heigl talk about using Invisalign to straighten her star-studded smile. Answers to your questions from an actual Invisalign patient just like you.
What is Invisalign® Teen?
- Nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom made aligners.
- No metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made comfort.
What conditions does it treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a wide range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Big gaps – widely spaced teeth
How does it work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove aligners only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually every week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.